Sunday, May 1, 2011

Final Report On PLN


My PLN is still not finished but it has everything on it that I need at this time in my life. I can't say that it will ever be finished because it is something that I will continue to add sites to as I use them. For now my PLN is complete for me and what I currently use the most and this is why it is now my home page. I love opening the computer and having everything I need in front of my face. This is one piece of this class that will always be with me. Thanks Dr. Strange! Below are many of the things that I have included on my PLN.

My Personal Sites

Learning and Education sites including teachers I follow
  • ALABAMA VIRTUAL LIBRARY
  • ALEX
  • ENCYCOPEDIA
  • ALABAMA DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
  • ACCESS
  • MRS. YOLLIS CLASSROOM BLOG
  • MR. MCCLUNG
  • EDM 310 BLOGSPOT
  • EDM 310 HOMEPAGE
  • MY EDM BLOG PAGE
  • MY CHECKLIST
  • USA.COM
  • USA ONLINE
  • BLOGGER
******** GOOGLE ( MY MOST USED)********

This is my list and I made it to personally accommodate just what I use the most. I know that this list will keep changing but for now this is what I use.




No comments:

Post a Comment