Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project #10 1st Progress Report of PLN

I have set up my personal learning network and I was so excited to use it once I got it all working properly. I used symbaloo and found it to be a simple website. At this time I have added my EDM 310 blogspot, facebook, skype, gmail, youtube, cnn, google, twitter and will be adding much more soon. I have also introduced this site to friends and my teenage kids and they all love it. I will definitely use this tool throughout my teaching career in the future. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Laura!

    Building your PLN definitely takes some time; it's actually a never-ending process, if you really think about it! Once you actually begin using and utilizing it, you will CONSTANTLY be finding new things to add. Symbaloo is a great tool to use!

    - Allie

    ReplyDelete